Tuesday, February 16, 2010

BiRds

If you want to know all about Birds, then one site to go to with your Sibley's guide or whatever guide you use is Cornell Lab of Ornithology. This site is wonderful for someone like me who has been watching birds for many years, but I am terrible at identifying their songs, calls and vocalizations. Now, I can go to this site, and click on All About Birds and explore each species complete with sounds and photo's! Also, if you have any questions, you can ask an expert. You can also scroll down to the bottom of the page and join their eNews Group. In the section News at the Lab, you can join WeLoveBirds.org to share photo's, videos & thoughts on an interactive site. Good luck, I am going back to listen, so I can maybe hone my skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Lake

Great Lake
Lakeshore Road

Followers