Thursday, February 25, 2010

It's ALL ABOUT .......... LENNON

I have to confess, the past month or so I have been a bit distracted. This distraction is an all consuming kind of - love, yes, I am in 'love' again. Only this time, it's going to be o.k. I am not going to get 'possessive' about this new love, I am going to embrace it and go with and see what happens, watch the joy of this love grow. Who is this person who has taken control of my heart and heightened my senses?
His name is Lennon, my first grandson. He is an absolute doll and is so beautifully perfect. Honestly, no one related to this little guy can wipe the smile off their faces. That includes his parents, my son, his wife and her parents. We are all smitten. This has been a snowball effect and it's growing. Yesterday I went to visit my daughter-in-law and her new bundle of joy and she accepted me warmly into her home by handing me her son, my new grandson, immediately as soon as I was settled on the sofa. Sitting there holding him, whilst he was sleeping you are basking in the miracle of life. He slept through it all and apparently likes to sleep through most things in his new life. This makes me happy and looking at my beautiful daughter-in-law I could see by the smile on her face she is truly happy too. My son also has this same look about him, you couldn't wipe the smile off his face if you tried.  A girl friend called last night, apparently she stopped by my sons house to just 'drop off a gift' for Lennon. She immediately was invited in to see the baby and she was also smitten by Lennon, but also smitten by my son, his wife, their smiles and found these smiles they had on their faces was very contagious, she caught these smiles & took them to her exercise class. She was still smiling, laughing when she finally able to call me. So now, that Lennon is here and we are all so blissfully happy, it is time to get to work and start the pieces for my 'Constellation' show.  I do believe that there is a connection between the constellations above us and my new grandson, my new love and this love will guide me. It is safe to proceed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Lake

Great Lake
Lakeshore Road

Followers