Sunday, February 21, 2010

Seeds and my orders

I ordered seeds from 3 companies, 2 Canadian companies and one American on January 31. I received confirmation emails immediately from Johnny's Selected Seeds (American) and Thompson & Morgan Canada immediately about my order. Henry Fields Canada sent an email confirming my order on February 2, which is the date that Johnny's Selected Seeds sent my order out. I received my order from Johnny's which I had shipped by standard mail, (no pressure there) within a week. It's 2 weeks later and I am still waiting for my Canadian seeds to arrive!! What gives? I wish I knew and wish I had all of my seeds to start planning and planting. Next year I may just order all of my seeds from Johnny's and forget about shopping for Canadian seeds, or maybe I will place my before Christmas and hope I get my seeds from Canada at the beginning of February.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Lake

Great Lake
Lakeshore Road

Followers