Sunday, February 14, 2010

eBird

Check this out! eBird is an online resource for keeping track of your bird sightings! This is what I consider great news, as I usually fail to participate in National Bird Count Day, but I do the Great Back Yard Bird Count and thought that there should be a place online to make my everyday list usefull! eBird does that and does it well.Set up by Cornell Lab of Ornithology and the National Audubon Society you add to their data resource base for studies of birds. This the benefit of networking online. So sign up and start making your interest in observing birds really count. Check out the side bar 'How can I make my checklists more valuable?' This helps you in collecting and submitting your data.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Lake

Great Lake
Lakeshore Road

Followers