Sunday, March 7, 2010

Goofing Off

I am playing around with the header on my blog and having fun with it. Let me know what you think if you like it or not.
Also, last night after submitting my observations on the night sky for the 'Globe at Night' project (Sky & Telescope) I decided to look at the map to see my recorded observations. I noticed that someone in the area of Yarker is also doing this. I wondered is this Terrence Dickinson one writer of night skies who grabbed my imagination on the Milky Way years ago? He lives in that neighbourhood. Maybe I will drop him a line and ask. After that observation I decided to check out all of Canada, it seems that there 20, yes I said 20 of us from Quebec to British Columbia who are submitting their observations. I always belong to the minority group of people. ONLY 20 and not one in any eastern Province. I will have to check the map again tonight and maybe, just maybe because last night was Saturday night they were all out on the town!! I will let you know what I find. I just can not believe that their are only 20 Canadians interested in doing this survey for Globe at Night.

1 comment:

  1. I like this one, but have only seen the other.

    ReplyDelete

Great Lake

Great Lake
Lakeshore Road

Followers